Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grilled Thai Green Curry Chicken

Or.. maybe I should call it "THE BEST CHICKEN I HAVE EVER MADE"!! I don't know if it's the marinade I made or how I grilled it, but this was GOOD. I tried to save some for lunch tomorrow, but I couldn't resist eating all of it. It was practically flame-broiled.. my BBQ is in desperate need of cleaning so there were a lot of large flames shooting around the chicken. Lucky for me, my house is still intact AND I am well-fed.

I dare you to try it.

Grilled Thai Green Curry Chicken


Ingredients

6 chicken thighs
1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil

Directions

1. Mix olive oil and curry paste together

2. Toss chicken in marinade and let it sit for 15-20 minutes

3. Grill quickly on high heat to sear in flavour. Grill for 3 minutes on each side.

4. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes under tent of tin foil.

5. DIVE IN.   






2 comments: