Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mint Lime Iced Tea

Well, Paul is sleeping and I'm bored. I did all the housework, so now I'm experimenting...with alcohol.

I felt like concocting a nice fresh summer drink, and this is what I came up with. It's pretty good. It's not too sweet and mixes well with vodka. Everything I could ever ask for in a man...er, I mean in a drink.

Mint Lime Iced Tea

Ingredients
1 black tea bag
1 mint tea bag
1 lime
hot water
ice cubes

Directions
1. Put black and mint tea bags into the same tea pot

2. Boil water, pour over tea bags and allow to steep for 5 minutes

3. Cool tea in fridge

4. Now you have iced tea and can make yourself a delicious beverage

5. Pour one ounce of vodka (I used raspberry vodka because it's my favourite)into a glass 

6. Squeeze juice of half a lime into glass

7. Add ice cubes and as much iced tea as you want. Maybe even add more vodka if you're so inclined

8. Pour drink in mouth. Delicious!









No comments:

Post a Comment