Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thai Green Curry with Shrimp & Vegetables


I went to Thailand a few years ago. The best souvenir I brought back? An affinity for Thai curry. So delicious. I just use whatever is in my fridge, so if you don't like the vegetables I used, pick different ones.

Thai Green Curry with Shrimp & Vegetables

Ingredients
2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 onion, chopped
1/2 red pepper, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1 leek (white parts only), chopped
1/2 large zucchini, sliced and cut in half
1 lb shrimp, ready-to-eat
1 can coconut milk

Directions
1. Heat oil in large wok over medium-high heat

2. Add curry paste and saute for 1 min

3. Add vegetables, stir-fry until tender crisp

4. Toss in shrimp, saute until warmed up (3-4 minutes)

5. Add coconut milk, give it a good stir and then remove from heat.

6. Put food in mouth. Serve with rice if desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment